Food & Drink 2012
Sunday and Monday 26th and 27th August 2012 are the dates for foodies to keep free as Bid4Bury delivers a menu of mouth-watering events and attractions to please everyone's taste buds when the town will host Bury St Edmunds Food & Drink Festival including Celebrity Chefs, Chilli Festival, Farmers' Market and much, much more. Many Bid4Bury members have already enthusiastically signed up to be part of the celebrations. As with previous Bid4Bury events, we will once again be offering stalls to members - with the proviso this time that they are food and drink or cookery related businesses. If you'd like to find out more and check availability please contact the office on the phone number at the bottom of this page.
Click here to download Jean-Christophe Novelli's recipes from the Food and Drink Festival.
Take a look below to see what fun we had at the Food and Drink Festival in 2012...
• "The festival was a great success and Jean-Christophe would like to send his personal thank you’s for being invited and included in such a great event. Congratulations on organising such a wonderful first event which im sure will be followed by many more successful festivals. We hope there will be the opportunity for Jean-Christophe Novelli to join you again. Once again thank you to you and everyone involved." Jenny Walters - NOVELLI Academy Assistant
• "Been meaning all week to write and say how much we appreciated a place at the chilli festival last weekend. It was one of the best organised markets we have been to (and we've been to quite a few!)" Phil and Eileen, Phillichillies
• "Thank you Jackie for organising such a good show." Jillian Macready - Ickworth Vineyard
• "Having recently started trading at the twice weekly market in Bury we were pleased to exhibit at this years first Food and Drink Festival. We didn’t really know what to expect but the organisation was superb and we were so busy on the Sunday that we spent all evening creating more stock for the Monday! There was a lovely atmosphere and we will definitely be there next year!" Curry with Love
• "Just to say thank you to you and all your staff for a great first Bury St Edmunds Food & Drink festival, The event was profitable for us on both days, even the rain couldn't spoil a great couple of days...well done. Best Wishes and looking forward to Year 2." Tony & Silvana - www.hoggies.co.uk
For further Suffolk events and things to do in Suffolk including family days out, activities, attractions, music concerts, art exhibitions, festivals, and much more visit The Suffolk Tourist Guide
Sunday 26th & Monday 27th August 2012 Bury St Edmunds, Buttermarket! 10.00am - 4.00pm
Celebrity Chefs, Chilli Festival, Farmers' Market, lots of food and drinks stalls and much, much more.
Contact Jackie from Bid4Bury email@example.com or call 01284 766258